We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Fes to Larache

Saarland
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Fes to Larache

I organise a study trip for 25 people and we all have to travel from Fes to Larache.

So we planed to take a some of these Grand Taxis.

Have anyone of you an Idea how much it costs to drive wih an Grand Taxi from Fes to Larache.

Has anyone of you an better idea how we can travel from Fes to Larache.

We will arrive on th 27.9.08 at 19.00 at Fes airport and want to travel directly to Larache

It would be great if you can help me

Bye Kathrin

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Fes to Larache

I have to say, if Larache is your destination then Fes was a poor choice of airport to land in. Tangier or even Rabat would have been closer.

Nonetheless, it would make more sense to hire a mini van to take your group as opposed to 4 grand taxis. I would suggest looking into rental agencies to see if they have something where they can also provide you with a driver. If you send me a PM, I could also give you the numbers of two local car hire agencies that I know would have vans in their fleet that could accommodate your group. Bear in mind that Larache is about 3 hrs-3.5 hrs from Fes. You will also be landing right around the time of the breaking of the Ramadan fast, so chances are high that you won't be able to set out right away as transport in general, except for trains (even the buses stop for long breaks so that the driver can break fast as well) dries up approach the break and for usually an hour or so afterwards.

Mentioned in this post
Fes
Fes
Fes-Boulemane Region, Morocco
Tangier
Tangier
Tangier-Tetouan Region, Morocco
Rabat
Rabat
Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer Region, Morocco
2. Re: Transport from Fes to Larache

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 18:50