We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Hi everyone!

Me and my boyfriend will be travelling from Fes to Marrakesh on a 3 days tour stopping in the desert. We contacted many travel agencies and they told us that to lower the price of private tour we need to be at least 3 people.

Starting from Fes on 18th of August, arriving in Marrakesh on the 20th. The price would be 225 euros each.

Anyone wants to join us?

Sílvia

9 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Do 4 days trip, not only 3 days, it is too short, you would watch more the asphalt than interesting places.

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Totally agree with Khamlia extend a day.

Also make sure that your trip is going to either erg chigaga or erg Chebbi .

There you can see the big dunes.

Also you may have better luck booking once in Morocco as well as finding someone to join your tour.

Edited: 18 June 2018, 20:24
Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Hi Silvia - There seems to be one company that does small group tours from Fez-Marrakech for about $290US. You can PM me for more info if you want.

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

that is kinda pricey, maybe you can get a better rate once there.

5. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2018, 21:44

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,872 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

For reasons I'm not prepared to share, I suspect the above post to be written by a Moroccan rather than someone from the Chicago area.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Thank you all for the advises. We will add one day to the tour, starting from Fes on the 17th and back to Marrakesh on the 20th.

Do you think it will be easy to join a group tour once we get there? We contacted many agencies, but they all offer only expensive private tours :(

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

you might do better finding people once in fez to be interested in that tour.

Then get a private tour with your group. Once there finding tour companies is easy.

Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?

Thank you!

Reply to: Fes to Marrakesh via Desert - Wanna join?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted