We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

6 posts
Save Topic
Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Hi All,

i will be visiting Fez Morocco on July, and want to try Sahara desert tour for 3D2N, do you have any recommendation on the travel agency that running it, and there is no problem if it was sharing trip.

10 replies to this topic
Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Hi Dian -When will you be there? I will be there in early July and also looking for someone to share same trip with. But I'll be going Fez-Marrakech.

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Hi Mara,

I'll be in Fes from 4-8 July, and my next destination is Chefchaouen, and looking forward to sharing trips. what date are you in Fes?

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Just a FYI with that short of a time frame i don't think you can really get to the Sahara .

you might be able to rush it to the dunes near merzuga ( not yet the Sahara) and back in that time frame , but will be a lot of driving there and back.

6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Thanks for the Reminder comicman, what i mean Sahara is Merzouga, i'm only visiting Fes to see the dunes and desert. and i think 3D 2N is quite enough.

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

that is a rushy trip .

but i have done it in your time frame.

I rented a car and drove my self back and forth.

make sure to visit Volubilis along the way and the Barbary apes in the cedre forest near Azrou.

love to hear how your trip went after the fact.

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Hi Dian - I will be there July 2-4, so we may not overlap unless those are the dates you mean to do the desert trip? I am looking to do desert trip roughly July 4-7 and end in Marrakech July 7-9.

Edited: 08 June 2018, 06:38
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

i know that is an ambitious trips :))

i'll consider rent a car, but since i want to feel and experienced ride on camel back, i still looking for the reasonable cost and trip agency that provide trip to Merzouga. and how about weather in Atlas in July is boiling hot?

will do the report after the trip.

6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

Hi Mara - My desert trip is from 4-7 July but i'll coming back to Fez, i ask and found some travel agency that i can share it with you if you want.

penna
Level Contributor
2,835 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

if it is just to ride on a camels back you can do that in Fes or Marrakesh :)

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour

HI Dian - I am going to PM you.

Reply to: Fez-Fez Sahara Desert Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted