We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riad Laaroussa and size of beds

Lexington...
Level Contributor
180 posts
12 reviews
riad Laaroussa and size of beds

still deciding on a place to stay in Fez for 3 nights. Riad Laaroussa seems to be the top of the list. Dar Serafin and Dar Roumana are also possibilities. Riad Laaroussa has the pool and spa, great location, beauty, and wonderful staff. I cannot find the different in these particular rooms I am interested in on their website or on other websites. Perhaps they are in another part of the place? The Hilal Room and the Jadda room. Does anyone know about these rooms? And are the beds the size of a full size bed even though they may say queen size? Can anyone give me their opinion. These are all wonderful places, I just have to make a decision soon.

Jim Thorpe...
Level Contributor
248 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: riad Laaroussa and size of beds

Hi!

We're staying in at Riad Laaroussa in a few months, in the smaller "annex" building.

The room descriptions are listed under "Maison Laaroussa" on the "Rooms" tab:

https://riad-laaroussa.com/house/

Under the "Booking" button, the rooms are listed in more detail (click 'details')

We have booked Nadim's Room. It has 3 twin beds, two of which can be put together for a US King size bed.

I emailed the manager and she gave me the actual measurements of each bed in the rooms I was interested in. Can't find that info right now, though, sorry.

Hope this helps. You can always email them, too -- they're super responsive and helpful!

Edited: 19 October 2017, 07:06
2. Re: riad Laaroussa and size of beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2018, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Fes
Recent Conversations