We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad in Fez

Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Riad in Fez

We are staying in Fez for just two short nights and would like a beautiful, but affordable Riad to stay in...

around $50USD (or $75AUD or 40 pounds-ish)... Two adults and a child. To walk and see everything... We can hardly wait. Any advice as to the perfect Riad in our budget? Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
11,246 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad in Fez

You do realise that thousands of visitors have already prepared this information for you?

Check the reviews under hotels.

Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad in Fez

Yes, I did a search through the topics, and of course there are the hotel listings, but personal recommendations and stories count for a lot.

thank you...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
17,302 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riad in Fez

The hotel listings all have dozens and dozens of reviews which are basically personal stories and recommendations from travelers who stayed at the hotels. Exactly what you are looking for. Just click on a review and you can view the whole list of them. Many more recommendations than you get through a forum post.

Newcastle, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riad in Fez

We recently stayed in Riad Said in the medina, not in the hustle and bustle, but still an easy walk to everything. We did not get lost after being given a map and getting directions at the Riad. We were happy with the Riad for its cleanliness, accommodating and friendly staff, breakfast included and the level of comfort for a reasonable price.

My advice, which I wish someone had given us, DO NOT allow anyone selling goods, especially carpets to high pressure sell. DO NOT worry about their sensibilities as they will not worry about yours! I was actually trembling during the process and we spent Far too much on a carpet. They were talking in euros, Moroccan mad and Australian dollars, totally confused our exchange rate all this within the first hour with a recommended guide! Do your homework $8500 Aus is a rip off. Good luck

Reply to: Riad in Fez
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted