We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryad Mogador

Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
208 posts
16 reviews
Ryad Mogador

Hi

Can anyone please confirm if you can take alcohol into the hotel to consume with meals. I like Morrocan wine and would hope to be able to have a glass at lunchtime but am worried that we will only be able to drink it in our room.

Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Ryad Mogador

Most hotels do not allow the guests bringing their own alcohol and Riad Mogador is no exception.

If you are to bring your own drink, please do so that discretly , otherwise you will be frown upon

Cheers

Cas

Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
208 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Ryad Mogador

Thanks for your reply - I had read that the hotel allows you to bring alcohol in so didn't realise we should be discrete.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
3. Re: Ryad Mogador

In the Ryad Mogador hotels in Marrakech you can drink alcohol in your room but not in the public areas. I would assume it is the same in Agadir too.

Agadir
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Ryad Mogador

The Ryad Mogador group of Hotels is in the same ownership as the Aswak Assalam supermarkets. Neither sell any alcohol, and as stated above, drinking of alcohol in the public areas is not allowed. The bringing in and consumption in ones own room is tolerated. In Agadir, there is also a hotel called Palais des Roses that is an alcohol-free zone! Given that it is an Islamic country there are a surprisingly high number of hotels and restaurants in the Tourist Area that do sell alcohol.

5. Re: Ryad Mogador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 11:47