We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Masters Practice Day (Monday)

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Masters Practice Day (Monday)

Hi, I've been lucky enough to get tickets for the Monday practice round. What time does practice finish and how long should I allow to get to Atlanta Airport for a domestic flight at 21.50. Many thanks,

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
509 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Masters Practice Day (Monday)

Practice rounds are usually from 8 am to 5 pm. The gates will close at 6:30 pm. I would recommend leaving 4 to 5 hours before your flight. The drive to Atlanta airport is about 2 hours without traffic. You should expect traffic delays in Augusta leaving the tournament grounds.

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Masters Practice Day (Monday)

Many thanks,

3. Re: Masters Practice Day (Monday)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 07:45
Get answers to your questions about Augusta