We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

masters 2018-help with getting kids in

nmz
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
125 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
masters 2018-help with getting kids in

Hello

Hoping to take our 2 boys to the Masters this year... My husband read that kids can attend free when accompanied by an accredited patron (the person whose name appears on the series badge application) on tournament days. Our problem is that we will be buying our tickets from stubhub- has anyone else dealt with this? Thanks in advance for your help!

5 replies to this topic
Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
18,762 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: masters 2018-help with getting kids in

I don't know but I don't think you can do this . As I understand it, you have to have the person who applied for the series there to sign in a junior.

JUNIOR TICKETS

Children ages 8-16 can attend free on tournament days when accompanied by an accredited patron (the person whose name is on the series badge application). One child per patron.

The junior program doesn’t apply to volunteers, employees or business partners who receive or purchase series badges.

Juniors need not be related to the patron in order to attend. Juniors must register at Gate 6A, and the patron must provide a driver’s license.

A complimentary pass will be issued to the junior, and the pass is not transferable.

augusta.com/masters/story/news/masters-badge…

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: masters 2018-help with getting kids in

my understanding is you cant do this unless the ticket is in your name. what day have you got tickets for?

also does anyone know what the situation is with parking? we will be driving in from Athens ga in the morning arriving about 10am

nmz
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
125 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: masters 2018-help with getting kids in

Planning on getting tickets for Thursday... Thanks

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
18,762 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: masters 2018-help with getting kids in

Are you the accredited patron?

"accredited patron (the person whose name is on the series badge application)."

Unless you buy a ticket off stubhub from an accredited patron and they accompany the Junior to Gate 6A, it's not going to work.

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
559 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: masters 2018-help with getting kids in

As I understand the rules, if you buy your ticket through a reseller, you will NOT be able to bring you kids. The Club does not allow the reasale of the tickets (even though everyone does it). This policy might be one of the way to discourage scalping. If you want to bring your kids, buy tickets for Practice Rounds for the entire family. They are considerably cheaper.

Reply to: masters 2018-help with getting kids in
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted