We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can I still go

Gosport, United...
1 post
Save Topic
can I still go

Hi I'm currently 15, and I've been charged and I've got a criminal record, can I still go to Georgia for two weeks or will they stop me?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,599 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can I still go

Nobody here is an expert on immigration, and I would not trust any advice that you receive here on this topic. You need to contact the US Embassy in your home country and ask them. Probably you will not qualify for an ESTA so will have to do a full Visa.

Are you planning to travel by yourself? If so, then that would also be very problematic due to your age.

-JimG

2. Re: can I still go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2018, 10:47