We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

nc Coast
Level Contributor
299 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

Anyone know where I can get a current Schedule for ADO buses from Playa del Carmen to Chetumal? ( in English )

I understand there is a bus hourly from Cancun Airport to Playa...please let me know if that has changed.

Going next week!

Thanks

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
15,722 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

Try this site.

www.ticketbus.com.mx/wtbkd/I18n.tb…

If it comes up in Spanish, there's a tab for English in the upper right corner.

Keep in mind that most of these buses leave from a different bus station than the one the Riviera bus from the airport arrives at. It's only a few blocks, but I'd take a cab if you don't know where it is.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,759 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

The ADO buses leave hourly - almost all day - from the Cancun city terminal to Chetumal. From Chetumal you can catch a cheap Belizean bus, or take the Linea Dorado, which is the equivalent of ADO.

nc Coast
Level Contributor
299 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

Thanks for all the info. I found the schedule.

4. Re: ADO bus schedule Playa to Chetumal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 20:46