We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I smoke at LAX

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I smoke at LAX

Is there anywhere where I can smoke at LAX airport before boarding my plane?

Near Disneyland
Level Contributor
724 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

First of all lighters are NO LONGER ALLOWED past security gates and I imagine that any smoking inside the terminals has always been banned. Your best bet is outside by the unloading zones. Follow all signage accordingly which there is plenty of.

Enjoy.

California
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

Outside only.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
18,776 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

I've been to terminal #3 flying on Alaska Air/Horizon Air, etc. and they have a smoking place near where you board the plane, past the security gates. It's an outdoor patio.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

Thanks for the info

Wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

We were flying from LAX to England and there was nowhere to smoke once we got inside the building. I just had my last cigarette after checking my bags in, I went outside again for a cigarette but there was nowhere else to smoke there.

6. Re: Where can I smoke at LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 19:50