We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angels Tickets

Central Coast, NSW
Level Contributor
241 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Angels Tickets

Hi All,

Does anyone know when the Angels individual game tickets go on sale?

Cheers

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angels Tickets

I don't know the exact date this year but last year the first day of single game ticket sales was Feb. 26, so expect similar timing this year.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angels Tickets

I would agree with MachThree: here's the link to last years dates: …mlb.com/news/…

I'll give the boxoffice a call in a bit but it's a little early in the morning here yet. I'll see if I can get any info out of them.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angels Tickets

OK. It took me awhile to track someone down but I finally got someone to say that single game tickets will be going on sale the first week of March although they haven't set a specific date yet.

When they do put them up for sale it should be posted here: losangeles.angels.mlb.com/help/index.jsp…

San Diego...
Level Contributor
331 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Angels Tickets

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29092-i65-k514859…

Unless you are looking for season tickets, I agree that stubhub.com is a great place to buy the occasional ticket. One does not have to wait for the Angels site to sell them. It is perfectly legal to purchase it from Stubhub.

This season, the Angels have added some top notch players so it will be interesting. Take your son early before the game starts and you may be able to snag an autograph from one of the players and it is a great way to see the ballpark and chose the places you want to eat at.

Edited: 11 February 2012, 00:06
Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Angels Tickets

To me, Stubhub is OK. I don't find its' prices all that great but they do have the advantage of getting some season ticket holders' tickets that those ticketholders aren't going to use.

Honestly, I've had better luck dealing with the scalpers in San Diego, Anaheim, and LA as well as several minor league locations.

Just my experience. (famous shrug)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,872 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Angels Tickets

On a side note, are they still offering a 50% discount on some Angels game tickets for Disneyland Annual Passholder?

I dont have any recent info on that.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
331 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Angels Tickets

For people coming from out of town or the country, purchasing tickets before hand makes sense in my opinion, so that they can plan their visit.

Secondly, scalping as far as I know in the State of California is considered a misdemeanor but the main issue here is potentially purchasing counterfeit tickets to a game which will create more issues for visitors.

Edited: 11 February 2012, 00:48
Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Angels Tickets

I've never had a problem purchasing tickets outside a stadium. All I do is print out a stadium seating chart so I can tell where the seats are.

I'm a big Reds fan, although I like the Pads and Angels as well. A few years ago, I got two seats, on top of the Reds dugout in San Diego, for $10.00 each by waiting until about 20 minutes before game time. I got to talk to Ken Griffey, Jr., Barry Larkin and a bunch of other players. Larkin is going into the HOF this summer. No doubt Junior will follow on his first year eligible ballot.

The fans around me were great. The guy sitting next to me and I made a bet: I said that if Demetri Young came up to hit at least 4 times he would swing at the first pitch at least 3 times. Loser buys the beer. I had my beer by the about the 4th inning. LOL. He was a very good sport about it though so I returned the favor later in the game. I was a great time and a really memorible game for me and my GF for $20.00.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,164 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Angels Tickets

We love baseball. Our boys will start their training for their school leagues next week. The Cactus league starts very soon and then 162 games and counting.

No matter where you go San Diego or Anaheim or up here in San Francisco or Oakland we all have fun and as you point out Remdog, it is a great time to bond and enjoy the game and we all wish our team wins but that is secondary.

Let's play ball :-)

Edited: 11 February 2012, 03:47
Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Angels Tickets

Spring training starts for most teams next week, Belomiser. My favorite time of the year. Every team has a chance to win. :-)

Play ball, indeed!

Edited: 11 February 2012, 04:06