We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annual Pass and Early Entry?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Topic
Annual Pass and Early Entry?

Is this option available for purchase? Our time is limited on our upcoming trip and since deciding to buy an annual pass for use later in the year I was hoping not to lose a hour of precious time in the park this time around! :-)

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annual Pass and Early Entry?

No, but there is a trick, one you can use on your FIRST trip, buy a Multi-Day ParkHopper of 3 days or longer, and then upgrade before you leave. You get the "Magic Morning" that comes with the ParkHopper, and Disney will honor the ful priced paid for the ticket if you upgrade to an AP on or before the last valid day of use. (I recommend bringing a receipt to help the process along).

Once you get an AP, you are not eligible for Magic Mornings, unless you are staying in one of the three Disney owned Hotels.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Annual Pass and Early Entry?

OK - but what if I purchase my parkhopper in Canada (CDN funds) - how would the exchange rate work on the amount I have purchased?

Say 3 day park hopper costs $196 pp in CDN funds......

3. Re: Annual Pass and Early Entry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2013, 14:51