We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get Away Today Promotion Code??

seattle area
Level Contributor
17 posts
Get Away Today Promotion Code??

Does anyone have a Get Away Today Promotion Code that I can use?

Thanks

Carla

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,753 posts
94 reviews
1. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

i dont know if you are going to get someone with a promotion code to post, but, im bumping up this post

also, have you considered just booking a package through disneyland.com? they are still offering the 5 day hotel stay with 5 day parkhopper for the price of three days stay and tickets.(but it ends on sept 26th)

…go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/listings…

they basically have to same deals as get away today does, except non of the fee and restrictions if you want to book a package.

you might also consider booking a hotel yourself, you can alot of times get a better hotel deal, and then purchasing tickets at disneyland.com, if you are still going in sept, disneyland is offering a 5 day parkhopper ticket for the price of a three day parkhopper. alot of times that ends up being the less expensive way.

…go.com/disneyland/…

Edited: 01 July 2010, 22:50
seattle area
Level Contributor
17 posts
2. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

Thanks - I found one for $10 off - Get away travel was the only one offering the Hojos - couldn't book it out seperately or with any other Disney package. I looked at a lot of options.

Thanks - If anyone sees a cheaper rate come up for 9/23-9/28 2010 let me know! I can always change it!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,753 posts
94 reviews
3. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

the howard johnsons is a good neighbor hotel for disneyland, they are listed on the disneyland.com website, you have to click on" book" at the top of the page, then click on vacation package or hotel only, then on the next page that comes up on the right hand side has, you can select a good neighbor hotel

i looked for your dates and they are not available

but it would be the least expensive to call hojos and book direct,

there are two discounts you can use, one is the mousesaver 15% off discount which anyone can use. the other one is the enterainment book rate at 50% off(starting at 59.00 a night) for selected dates listed on a webpage that they update frequently, sept 26 is showing up for the ent.book rate(you would need to buy an ent book and then show the card at check in)

heres their ent. book webpage

www.hojoanaheim.com/boards/viewtopic.php…

so i would call hojos and ask specifically for inhouse reservations, they can book these rates for you. ask for the ent book rate for sept 26 , then they should just offer 15% off for your other dates( according to the ent book webpage ) then watch their ent book page to see if your other dates show up, if they do, you can call and change the rate to the ent book rate.

then i would buy the special 5 day for the price of 3 disneyland tickets at disneyland.com

Edited: 02 July 2010, 08:48
South Weber, Utah
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

Just to let you know, I have done the research, spent hours searching for the best price, and I can promise you that you will not find a better deal out there than by booking with Get Away Today Vacations. Their prices on Dland tickets are even better than booking on disneyland.com! Not to mention, they have much better prices on hotels. AND, if you find a better price somewhere else, they will match it! And if you have their $30 insurance, then you can change it as much as you want and they don't charge any fees! I really don't know why anyone books anywhere else, except that they havn't heard about Get Away Today.

Just a little trick I learned too, if you call them (800-523-6116), you can pay with a check by phone and they will give you another $10 discount! And it can be used with the other promo codes they have.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,753 posts
94 reviews
5. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

this last post sounds like someone advertising for get away today.

there have been many opinions posted about get away today disneyland tickets, but, their tickets are really only a few dollars at most discount and you are given a voucher to exchange for an actual ticket which makes you wait in two lines instead of one, its not worth the few dollars off imo

people seem to be satisfied with their vacation packages through them, but, i have also researched alot, and can get just as good of a deal by just booking a hotel myself and going to disneyland.com for tickets.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
311 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

Thanks for the link to Disney's 3 days for the price of 5. It got me thinking that was a pretty good deal until I started price checking. It's really just a Marketing ploy though, no offense to the original poster though because if I didn't see this post I wouldn't have saved about $400.

For 5 days at GC it will cost you about $1650 (w/ hoppers). Minus the $400 dollars for hoppers (for 2 people) you're looking at $1200 for 3 nights in the summer time? I don't think so, not even at summer prices.

I came up with my figures by just punching in what 3 nights cost without hoppers. The cast member said I would see a discount because some other promotion, BS!

Anyway, if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry. I even called to hash this out with the very polite but frustrated Disney travel employee and they tried to give me the reach around. It's not a bad price or deal but you just aren't getting any free nights is my big issue.

I went to Expedia and was able to get GC for $200 a night. If you buy the hoppers from Disney separate you will save $250.

Downfall is I bought the hotel package from Expedia.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
30,753 posts
94 reviews
7. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

tatehermosa,

if i understand you right, you are saying that the grand californian would not be that expensive even in the summer, well it IS normally at least 400 something a night crazy as that seems

so if you were getting 5 nights for the price of three, that would put you at 1200 you were talking about, so for 5 nights that works out to be around 250 a night for the hotel

but it sounds like expedia at 200 a night is less expensive for the hotel

santa cruz
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
48 reviews
8. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

In case anyone still wants a GAT promo code: Try castle or blog10.

And yes GAT has amazing prices. We stayed at the Doubletree Guest Suites for 4 nights, got 3 adult 5 day hoppers and the total coast was $1,100. That included the parking fee and resort fee which would of added another $75. 4 nights with GAT was the same price as 3 nights if I would of booked it myself.

Las Vegas
3 posts
9. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

We have been researching Get Away Today for the last 2 weeks as well as other sites like hotels.com and disney.com - including tickets and everything they beat everyone - for a 4 day stay they offer the 5 days for price of 3-day hopper as well. They beat Disney by about $300. We have researched probably 20 hotels to get the best location, the best reviews. been on tripadvisor more than I ever want to be on trip advisor and I just did a google search for Get Away Today reviews and no one has said anything bad abut them. I hope everyone is right and I even checked their rating with the BBB - an A+ - so I definitely am going to try them.

santa cruz
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
48 reviews
10. Re: Get Away Today Promotion Code??

GAT was great for us.

The only problem we had, which wasn't GATs fault, on our 5th day at Disneyland our tickets weren't scanning right at the turnstiles. The woman asked us what day we first used our tickets and she acted like she wasn't going to let us in! The night before our tickets got wet on Splash Mountain so I don't know if that messed up the bar code thing or not. She finally let us in thank goodness.

I called GAT when we got home just let them know what happened and they said if we weren't let in the thing to do would of been to call them and they would of cleared it up. Get Away Today was great.