We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

We are thinking of staying at Hojo's in Anaheim for our Disneyland trip in June 2010. We love the two room option for some parent escape time, and the 'easy walking distance' to Disneyland (no car) and the themed pool area. Just wondering whether it's possible to get one of the kids suites (SNK2) facing Disneyland (ie. away from the highway)?? We're a bit worried about the noise factor, considering we'll be coming back during the day for naps with the kids, and obviously it would be good to have a view of the fireworks. Also wondering whether these rooms are stocked with cutlery/crockery for some self-catering?? There is another room type (SNQ1 I think) which seems to have a table and chairs, but not the bunk beds which my kids are really keen on. Any advice greatly appreciated - thanks!

Central Coast NSW...
Level Contributor
55 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

Hi,

We stayed in a Hojo Kids Suite for 10 nights in November. Unfortunately all of the kids suites are on the side of building 1 facing the freeway, however noise was not an issue at all. My 2 kids aged 11 and 5, my husband and I all slept well (I had packed earplugs just in case but didn't need them).

In the king bed room there is a table and 2 chairs, and there is also a table at each of the desks in the rooms, so there are enough chairs for 4. Also, in the room with the bunk beds there is a large coffee table as well as cube chairs that double as side tables. There is no crockery or cutlery in the rooms, but the store downstairs sells disposable plates, bowls and cutlery very cheaply.

We had a ball staying at the Hojo, and I'm sure you will too if you choose to stay there. If you need any more info feel free to send me a private message.

Liz

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

how expensive were the suites cheers robert

Central Coast NSW...
Level Contributor
55 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

We were lucky enough to get the Entertainment Card rate ($99 per night) for 7 of our 10 nights. I think the other 3 nights ended up at about $149 per night. This is great value for fantastic rooms.

Cheers Liz

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
4. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

Hi Robert, we got the Mousesavers.com rate, which you can do by getting the promo code from the Mousesavers website - similar to what the Entertainment Card offered I think.

Another question for you Liz - did you have an Entertainment Card or just get the rate? If you did have the card, did you use it for other things? Was it worth it? Can you get one if you're not an American citizen or in America yet? And how/where did you purchase your Disneyland tickets - presumably before you got there?

Thanks again!

Central Coast NSW...
Level Contributor
55 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

You can use any Entertainment Card as long as it's dates are valid. I used the card from the Entertainment Book I bought from my school fundraiser (they are books with vouchers, etc). It doesn't matter which country your card is from!

Our Disneyland tickets we bought online from Expedia. We got 14 day parkhoppers which are great value.

Cheers Liz

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

Let me add a couple fo things, first off, here is the link to the current days the Entertainment card rate is available...

www.hojoanaheim.com/boards/viewforum.php…

Second, the 14 day ParkHopper (14 days in a row, basically a 2 week Pass) is ONLY available to those folks living in Australia and New Zealand.

Edgewood, New Mexico
Level Contributor
844 posts
41 reviews
7. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

You guys are so lucky!

I would love a 14 day Disneyland pass.

Edited: 26 January 2010, 05:17
Central Coast NSW...
Level Contributor
55 posts
19 reviews
8. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

Yes, we are lucky aren't we ? lol

We didn't go to Disneyland all day, every day, but we could do Disney in the morning, go shopping, etc after lunch, and then go back for the fireworks. It

was great to have the luxury of not running around trying to do everything at once (trying to tell my kids to pace themselves was a waste of breath though).

Now I just have to save for another 2 years to do all of it again....can't wait!

9. Re: Kids suites at Hojos Anaheim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 12:46