We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Lunch or Dinner

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
62 reviews
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Lunch or Dinner

Hi guys,

We will be at Disneyland in the first week of January. Wanted to have a bit of a special dining experience (previously did WOC dessert party and loved it!). I'm looking at RBJK for either lunch or dinner. We are a family of four, two kids under 10. I notice the jazz band plays only during the evening. I also notice the prices are much higher for dinner (no surprise!). My questions is, for those of you that have eaten here, is it worth the additional outlay for dinner to experience the jazz band? I understand that "worth it" is subjective, but I would love to hear your feedback!

2 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
367 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Lunch or Dinner

Personal choice about being worth it. Sounds like you have done your research and you have the data? So it boils down if you choose lunch or dinner? We have been there numerous times for both lunch and dinner, and they both have their high points and low points. Just what you want to do. Maybe try YouTube to actually see what it is all about will help you decide.

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
59,612 posts
435 reviews
2. Re: Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Lunch or Dinner

Do dinner and be where you can see the jazz band. Be sure to get Bananas Foster.

Reply to: Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Lunch or Dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted