We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mickeys Halloween Party

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Mickeys Halloween Party

Yay super excited just purchased 5 tickets to the 1st MHP.

Any fellow Aussies wanting to purchase get online the Disneyland site is not busy.

Thanks for the tip from another Aussie: they got online when the tickets went on sale as they USA folks were still snoozing so made the ticket purchase easy.

They were totally on the ball.

It's going to get busy when America wakes up.

Happy purchasing everyone.

#Halloween@Disneyland 2018

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
6 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

I have just bought mine as well (from UK) !!

we are going on 19th Oct

Excited!!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

Me too. Yay! Although I just excitedly told our kids at the dinner table (aged 8 and 10) that I added Halloween Party tickets to our parkhoppers and they just looked at me. I don't think they have any idea. They asked if it will be like the haunted house at the school fete. (!)

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
29,772 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

Keep in mind, there is no hurry to purchase ticket as far as right when they are available for the Party. Often there may be glitches and heavy traffic on the site that first few days. I would suggest waiting 3 or 4 days before making a purchase. Tickets are still available, but alot easier to get them.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
72 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

Came on here to say the exact thing. We got ours for September 24th. Not telling our girls though. Leaving it as a surprise. So excited.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

Booked ours last night, very easy and quick, so excited!!

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,515 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mickeys Halloween Party

They do sell out dates so do not wait too long. Its more fun if you wear a costume. That includes mom and dad. Disney inspired home made are the best, with a group theme. Originality scores big points. I am guessing this is the year of the Incredibles, which is always popular and will get a boost with the movie.

Reply to: Mickeys Halloween Party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;