We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concert at White River Amphitheatre

2 posts
Save Topic
Concert at White River Amphitheatre

How’s the transportation to the White River? I read that it can be a hassle being that it’s one road in and out. I’d like to hear input.

4 replies to this topic
Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
548 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concert at White River Amphitheatre

It can be a hassle. Where are you coming from and are you driving?

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Concert at White River Amphitheatre

I will be staying in Seattle and don’t want to drive if I don’t have to. Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Seattle
Seattle
Washington
Issaquah, Washington
Level Contributor
548 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concert at White River Amphitheatre

There's a shuttle available to most show.

https://www.bus.com/events/whiteriver…

You can also drive to the Outlet Collection in Auburn (formerly the Supermall) and they have free shuttles to some shows.

https:/…white-river-amphitheatre

If you end up driving, go the back way on Highway 169, maybe have an early dinner in Enumclaw before the show or go to Mt Rainier for the day and you'll have very little traffic near the venue although Highway 169 is a busy commuter road on weekdays. Don't try to get there from Auburn. I have been to shows where people missed quite a bit of the show because they were stuck in traffic.

Mentioned in this post
Auburn
Auburn
Washington
Enumclaw
Enumclaw
Washington
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
819 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Concert at White River Amphitheatre

It used to be much worse. The shuttles have helped a lot, and they've gotten pretty good at managing traffic too. It's pretty much like getting into and out of any venue now; it takes a bit of time, but it's not the multi-hour slog it used to be (we used to live on the ridge above the Amphitheater - happily for us, it was served by an entirely separate segment of roads).

Edited: 15 June 2018, 20:40
Reply to: Concert at White River Amphitheatre
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted