We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

UK
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Topic
Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

hi,

has anybody stayed at Sunrise Villas 103 or 201 in Port Aransas, and could provide any info as I am unable to find any customer reviews on here or any other site.

Cheers

Si

Texas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

We have stayed in 201 and it was fantastic. We've stayed at several different places in port a over the years and this one is my favorite. I like 201 better because of the sea-facing balcony. The view is great. Only problem we had was the staff not returning phone calls Promptly. My mom had the same problem. You just have to be patient with them - they're perpetually on "island time"

UK
Level Contributor
248 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

Hi, thanks for getting back to the post. We have now booked villa 201, and your post has made us feel much we have made the right decision. Just have a few question,

is the a grocery store nearby?

Can you walk into town (bars, shops, Resturants)?

Are there bike rentals close by?

Thanks

S

Joshua
Level Contributor
8 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

We stayed in 201 as well. We really enjoyed it. The beachy cottage decor was calming and very tasteful. The location is great and close to he beach. The complex was small and cozy too. This unit was perfect for our family of three. Our son slept on the futon that was surprisingly comfortable too. Everything was great....no complaints.

4. Re: Sunrise Villa 103 & 201 - Port Aransas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 10:46