We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost a camera in Gatlinburg, Tn

oswego, Ill
1 post
Save Topic
Lost a camera in Gatlinburg, Tn

I was vacationing in Gatlinburg on July 10th, for one night > I stayed at the Ramanda on the strip. rooms 138 & 139. I misplaced or left a new Nikon coolpix p1 digitial camera. either in a room, or lost it somewhere in the town. I have tried everything. I am just taking a chance that someone might come here to post and might see this. I will offer a reward NO QUESTIONS ASKED> I am more sick about the 264 picutres that are irreplaceable.. Please email me if anyone from anywhere knows something or has any suggestions. thank you so much. L.L.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost a camera in Gatlinburg, Tn

I use my label maker to put an adhesive strip with my name and phone number on my digital still camera and camcorder. If by chance an honest person should find it, there's at least a chance I'd get it back. WIthout that there's no way, unless they know who owns it, like you left it in a room or cabin you rented. (That did happen to us once when my son left his Nintendo Gameboy in the condo we rented in Hilton Head Island, SC. The cleaning crew found it and the owner mailed it back to us.)

2. Re: Lost a camera in Gatlinburg, Tn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 12:53