We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 day trip to oregon

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
5 day trip to oregon

planning a trip to Oregon this sept with my wife, we plan to stay for 5 days, but we would only like to stay in one location and then travel from there by car to see what we can see, I appreciate we can not do it all from one location, so that is why we are asking for the best place to stay and where people would recommend. we enjoy wildlife watching, scenic drives, np, walking. thank you

Mentioned in this post
Oregon
Oregon
United States
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
38,046 posts
1,002 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 day trip to oregon

What is your lodging budget? 🏖

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 day trip to oregon

£1000 for the 5 days

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,995 posts
1,098 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 day trip to oregon

Hello and welcome. Oregon is a fairly big state with an immense amount of variety. In square miles, it is slightly larger than the entire UK.

>> I appreciate we can not do it all from one location, so that is why we are asking for the best place to stay<<

Your question needs to be narrowed down. What would be your answer if somebody asked the same question about the entire UK? Almost impossible to answer!

You're flying in to Portland? Will you rent a car? Is this your entire trip or are you visiting other states or Canada?

£1,000 is the equivalent of about $1,350 USD.

Mentioned in this post
Oregon
Oregon
United States
Canada
Canada
North America
Reply to: 5 day trip to oregon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted