We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Orlando-driving time

Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Naples to Orlando-driving time

We will be in Naples for a week at the end of November. I previously asked a similar question about things to do between Naples & Orlando, but now our time has been cut short and we may not be able to go to Orlando after all. If we did, we would leave Naples early Sunday morning and want to be back by dinner time on Monday. My husband is not keen to do this, but I would love to visit the Magic Kingdom for just a day (we have been once before) with our girls, aged 13 & 11. We have rented a car with unlimited mileage.

My question: how long is the drive ... I seem to remember someone on TA telling me to allow 5-6 hours each way. Mapquest suggests 3 hrs 40 min. Anyone know? (and how is the drive?)

Thanks!

St. Pete, FL
Level Contributor
55 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples to Orlando-driving time

I've not done that specific drive, but I would say that 3 h 40 m is about right. From Naples, you can probably make it to Tampa in about 2 hours, and from there, it's about 1-1/2+ hour to the Disney area

(depending on how you drive, and the time of day, as I-4 can be a mess).

It's very doable, especially if you don't mind staying overnight.

Happy travels!

orlando burb
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples to Orlando-driving time

depending on what part of naples (as opposed to marco) to what part of orlando

naples to disney / i drive area could prolly be done in about 3 1/2 ish....would be no problem if you alloted 4

3. Re: Naples to Orlando-driving time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 20:50