We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between

Springfield...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between

We fly into MCO from Paris in the afternoon, and fly back home from SFB in the morning. I am definitely going to get at least one hotel that has a free shuttle to either one of the airports we will be using, but are there any hotels that have a free shuttle to both? From my research, it looks like both airports are way too far away to have one hotel service them both, but I just wanted to make sure. It sounds like I am just going to have to eat a $30-40 Uber ride from one or to another.

3 replies to this topic
Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
18,880 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between

Your research results are correct. You essentially have two options.

1. Stay near MCO. There are quite a few hotels (http://www.mcohotels.com) and restaurants with easy walking distance.

2. Stay half way between the two airports. Since I am most familiar with Altamonte Springs, I will give a few details about the area. Near the intersection of SR 436 & I-4, there is a Residence Inn, Ramada, Hampton Inn & Suites, Embassy Suites. There are also numerous restaurants nearby as well

I did not mention staying near the airport in Sanford because there are far fewer hotels and restaurants within easy walking distance there. It is not a good option.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
18,880 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between

Any questions?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between

I think we are going to stay in Altamonte Springs; thank you for the info!

Reply to: MCO to SFB - Hotel in Between
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted