We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Eastern Connecticut to Boston

Colchester...
1 post
Save Topic
Travel from Eastern Connecticut to Boston

I'm commuting from Colchester, CT to Northeastern University in Boston and was looking for some suggestions on the best possible route, whether thats just driving straight in or catching the commuter rail/ T somewhere just outside the city and getting off at Ruggles station, thanks!!

Groton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Eastern Connecticut to Boston

Is this on a daily basis?

Best Bet would be 2 East to 395 North to the Mass Pike then look at the Commuter Rail from Framingham or Worcester.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
124 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Eastern Connecticut to Boston

Personally, I think Boston is the worst driving city in the northeast, so you can guess my answer. Doing genealogical research, I have stayed up in Salem and commuted from there. I believe a google ought to bring up the mass transit options.

3. Re: Travel from Eastern Connecticut to Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 08:47
Get answers to your questions about Connecticut