We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crested butte grocery store and photographer

Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
Crested butte grocery store and photographer

Does anyone know the name of the biggest grocery store in crested butte? Or the name of a good photographer? We may do a family portrait while we're there!

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
627 Reviews
from US$ 369.99*
US$ 479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
379 Reviews
from US$ 299.99*
US$ 399.00
Special Offer
Las Vegas Tour: Grand Canyon...
WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
11,509 posts
178 reviews
1. Re: Crested butte grocery store and photographer

Clark's Market is the only one I can think of. Check out their Facebook page for specials.

Anybody know of another? You may want to pick up groceries at Safeway or City Market in Gunnison.

I don't have experience with any photographers in CB, but here's a link to the Crested Butte Photographers' Guild, where you can click on links to different photographers and see examples of their photos and information.

http://cbphotoguild.com/

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,310 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Crested butte grocery store and photographer

I think there is a small health/natural food store. Mountain Earth Whole Foods. City Market or Safeway in Gunnison is your best bet.

Another option for you to take in your new photography interest...volunteer to drive to Gunnison for supplies (1/2 hour or so) and take photos along the way.

Texas
Level Contributor
83 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Crested butte grocery store and photographer

I love that idea, CasaAzul! And while I'm there I may jump in on a 3 day white water rafting trip!! LOL

4. Re: Crested butte grocery store and photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 17:46