We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Have a friend who wants to travel to this resort by herself under the Solo Collection. Wondering if anyone knows what buildings the rooms are in for the Solo Collection as the hotel's website only state these types of rooms are limited ?

5 replies to this topic
Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
434 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

They are the rooms on the newer side of the resort, I just booked it myself

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Thanks for your reply. I knew they were on the newer(plus) side but didn't know if they had solo rooms in each building or only specific buildings as some of their buildings are quite a distance from the lobby/pool.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
323 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Good question. I travelled in Oct. solo to the PLUS side, however I think the solo rooms were gone.

When I booked with Transat the room just said " family collection " but it was still the solo price. Because it was low season, I believe they had many buildings / floors / rooms closed. ( I e-mailed a request for 4 different rooms and received none of them ! )

The best advice I could suggest is to call the tour operator ( I assume it's Transat ) by phone and ask them if you indeed have a choice of buildings, floors etc. on the PLUS side by booking the Solo collection.

Private message me if you want building / room suggestions.

Hope you have good luck.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Thanks for your reply. I have been to this resort many times and love it. My friend decided to go there as a solo traveler and I couldn't answer her question so I thought maybe someone on this site could. I agree with you and think her best bet is just to call Transat or email the hotel.

saskatoon
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
11 reviews
5. Re: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)

Try contacting the hotel

esp1.rrpp@playacostaverde.co.cu

Reply to: Blau Costa Verde PLUS (Fiesta Americana Club Costa Verde)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted