We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renovated rooms at PDRO

Ontario
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Renovated rooms at PDRO

Has anyone been to PDRO recently and know which rooms have been renovated? Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
456 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

We lucked out 2nd week of January 2017 with a recently refurbished room, upper level of block 22. Bathroom was entirely new, all new tile. We heard that it was one of 4 rooms that had been recently done. I am sure that additional rooms have been redone since, and hopefully a more recent update will be provided. We had friends there the same week in a bungalow with outdoor shower. They were disappointed as the room was a bit tired.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

I agree that those rooms are tired looking. We used one for a courtesy room on our last trip. I found the bathtub narrow and a bit awkward moving around taking a shower. Some people like them but I can't justify the extra price.

I was happy having a renovated room in one of the main buildings.

Ontario
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

Shadow, do you recall which building you were in? Thanks.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

We were in building 34 and as already mentioned building 22 as well.

Ontario
Level Contributor
70 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

Thanks. It's our first time to this hotel in one week. Really looking forward to it.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,034 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Renovated rooms at PDRO

Room renos were going on when we were there in 2015. Hopefully they have finished most if not all by now.

Reply to: Renovated rooms at PDRO
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted