We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Trenčianske Teplice

Charlottesville, VA
Level Contributor
24 posts
95 reviews
Places to stay in Trenčianske Teplice

Hi, I have a colleague travelling to Trencin, and she has been recommended to stay in Trenčianske Teplice which is nearby. First, is this a good recommendation, and second, any suggestions as to hotels or inns she and her husband and son (not terribly experienced travellers) might enjoy? Thank you for any thoughts you might have!

2 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Places to stay in Trenčianske Teplice

Hi there

It's a hard question, it really depends on what they want to do and what they enjoy. I am quite surprised that they would prefer TT over Trencin, as TT is a very small town and there is little to do there, other than spa hotels and the like.

I have never slept in TT, so can't recommend a hotel, but I would say that Trencin is probably more interesting than TT, for most travellers.

Sorry couldn't be more help, cheers.

Andy

Slovakia
Level Contributor
97 posts
109 reviews
2. Re: Places to stay in Trenčianske Teplice

TT is a small town, suitable for people who want relax, visit different kind of spa procedures (thermal water), enjoy eating (the best restaurant, is "Dedinka" ), walk in the park, play mini golf, tennis,.... plus ski centers near by such as Homolka, Mojtín, Cicmany, Certov ....(suitable as for beginners also for experienced )

If they are looking for more life (mainly during evening) better option is to go to Trencin. However TT and Trencin is reachable by bus in 50min to 1hour, by car 20 -30min and by combination of train and bus 1 hour. So there shouldn't be a problem with transportation.

Reply to: Places to stay in Trenčianske Teplice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trencin