We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Clark Budapest

Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Clark Budapest

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a email address for Hotel Clark Budapest as I need to contact them regarding an upcoming stay at their hotel and cant find the email address anywhere!

does anyone have a email address for them?

Thank you :)

29 replies to this topic
Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

The hotel remains under construction slated for a soft opening in Q1 and open to the public in March. Google displays a phone number when I google the Hotel name and look at the finding on the right side of the screen (not in all the listings)

Jeremy

Edited: 30 January 2018, 20:29
Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Thank you for your help! Can i ask, what is a soft opening for Q1?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Q1 is the first quarter of the year. A soft opening means the hotel will open quietly with out a celebratory grand opening.

Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Ohhhhhh silly me. So the hotel will be open and the bars and the roof terrace?

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Hi, I am also interested in booking this hotel in March 14th- 17th. When does it officially open? How can I contact them as I cannot find a website or phone number or email address anywhere. Thank you

Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Hi Danielle,

I have no idea! When I booked this it didn't state it wasn't even open yet! We go the third week in March. I have found this number in google - +36 20 532 7990, I haven't tried calling this yet, I cant find a hotel website or email address so if you do please pass it on!

Thank you

Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Hi Danielle,

I wasn't aware this hotel wasn't open yet at the time we booked as were due to stay there the third week of March. I've found a number in google if you type the hotel name in, this should come up on the right side of the page. If you do find a email address please share!

Thank you,

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

We tried calling that number on google last night and it rang for a while and then went through to a message in hungarian, sounded like they were saying numbers maybe? Havent found an email either, will let you know if i find one :)

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
909 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Hi,

I remember a few years ago (something like 2014!) Booking already had been taking and even CONFIRMING your reservations for the Rácz Thermal Spa Hotel.

It hasn't been reopened yet after its renovation back in 2010.

Hope dies last:)

Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Clark Budapest

Ok, now I'm worried!

Reply to: Hotel Clark Budapest
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted