We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Airport Lounge Budapest T2

Belfast
Level Contributor
76 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Best Airport Lounge Budapest T2

Having looked at the above there appear to be several choices. We will be travelling non Schengen.

Would appreciate any comments on which is the best lounge to use.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
276 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Airport Lounge Budapest T2

Traveling non-Schengen: once you pass through passport control, you will only have access to the Platinum Lounge near gate B7.

If you have time, there are a couple of lounges in the main hall as you exit the Heinemann duty free shopping area. They are both located one level up in the food court area.

Having visited each of the lounges, I feel they all are very similar in their offerings. The only major difference is some have a small buffet style food area (Platinum Lounge) while the others have a cooler with pre-made sandwiches/snacks.

Beverages are available in all.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
12,162 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Airport Lounge Budapest T2

The best food is probably in the platinum lounge: however, at the moment they are doing a lot of work at the airport, and some of the non-Schengen flights depart from what are normally Schengen-only gates, so I suggest you stay Schengen side of passport control until your flight is called.

My wife went through passport control, and then had to get back again as her flight was from a Schengen gate - which proved to be extraordinarily difficult.

Reply to: Best Airport Lounge Budapest T2
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted