We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prague-Slovenia stopover?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
111 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Prague-Slovenia stopover?

Hi all,

I need some help in finalising my Prague -Slovenia itinerary. I am doing about 11-12 days Singapore-Prague-Slovenia in January, However the return flight from Slovenia to SIN is too expensive. Is there any place I can fly from Slovenia to take my return flight home to SIN, and possible have an overnight stopover? Croatia seems nearest to Slovenia but it seems to be unsuitable for winter.

Grateful if anyone can help me. Thanks in advance!

1 reply
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prague-Slovenia stopover?

Check out flights from Venice or Vienna; both are large airports with many international connections.

You can't fly from Ljubljana to Venice, but there are buses and various transfer or train options. Vienna is connected to Ljubljana with both flights and trains.

The only Croatian airports near Slovenia are Zagreb and Pula; the others will take much longer to reach, and all but Zagreb have mainly holiday flights, as you noted. Not sure if even Zagreb has international connections.

Reply to: Prague-Slovenia stopover?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted