We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russian Dolls

Bristol
Level Contributor
175 posts
68 reviews
Russian Dolls

i will be spending a day or so in Poznan and a friend has asked me to buy her some Russian Dolls.

Are these easy to find? If not does anybody know where I may find them, and are they expensive? I am stopping near the old part of Poznan

Vadnais Heights...
Level Contributor
285 posts
1. Re: Russian Dolls

No problem getting them. They produce many dolls and supply many to countries you that would be surprised to find out.

I often bought them in Moscow and Minsk to bring home and they all were made in Poland..

Dick

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
459 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Russian Dolls

"I often bought them in Moscow and Minsk to bring home and they all were made in Poland.."

Which means shortages of Russian Dolls are to be expected in Moscow due to anti-EU embargo - however hilarious it seems :-)

Vadnais Heights...
Level Contributor
285 posts
3. Re: Russian Dolls

I guess that Belarus and Russia will not be able to get the Bison/Buffalo vodka from Poland also.

Dick

4. Re: Russian Dolls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2016, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations