We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquapark towels

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Aquapark towels

We are due to be in Wroclaw next week. We hope to go to the Aquapark a few times during our stay. Does anyone know if towels are available to hire when you are there? We are travelling with cabin bags only and won't have space for big beach towels in our luggage.

Thanks,

Cem

Mentioned in this post
Wroclaw
Wroclaw
Lower Silesia Province, Poland
Aquapark Wroclaw
Aquapark Wroclaw
470 Reviews
Wroclaw, Poland
4 replies to this topic
Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquapark towels

No, unfortunately, they don't hire towels in there (not when I was there last year anyway). However, if you drive, swing by nearby shopping centre Arena or Kaufland. Or any shopping centre at all on your way. You'll buy some towels there for cheap, I think probably like 15 zloty (4 euro). Sometimes if you talk nicely to the staff at the pool they may get you something if you're really stuck and they see you're foreign and came the long way, although it's a risky game as they may not genuinely have it - so better buy before.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 02:11
Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquapark towels

Thank you, at least I know in advance now. I may try and ask our hotel if it's OK to take towels for the day as well.

Maldon, United...
Level Contributor
294 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aquapark towels

So long as you return the towels, few hotels will have a problem. Where are you staying?

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aquapark towels

Not sure, the Mrs booked the hotel. I know where the pubs are though!

Reply to: Aquapark towels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted