We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday, Saturday or Sunday, A.M or PM

California
Level Contributor
984 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Friday, Saturday or Sunday, A.M or PM

Will be in Krakow in the last week of May. I would like to book 2 tours with Crakow City Tours- Auswitz and Salt Mines. Which is least crowded- A.M or PM tour?

Also would like to go to Zapoekene on my own. I would like to go on the least crowded day with good public transportation. Which day of the week?

One more thing...I love Flea Market. Which of the 3 days of the week is best to go and what are the times of the markets?

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
234 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday, Saturday or Sunday, A.M or PM

Hi,

For Auschwitz, if you take an organized tour it is starting in krakow usually in the morning. You dont have a big choice. If you are going by yourself, i personally advise you to go as early as possible. It is usually quite a long visit and to commute there take you some time. So you willhave some time back in the evening in krakow.

For the salt mine, there Is a lot of visit:

www.kopalnia.pl/site.php…

There are less people earl py morning based on my experience. But peak time really depends on the arrivals of organised tour.

For zakopane, the worst days are end of the week as many polish enjoy to spend weekend there. So if you have the possibility, go there during the week.

Regards,

J

2. Re: Friday, Saturday or Sunday, A.M or PM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:12