We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

50 th Birthday

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
50 th Birthday
Save

Hello I coming to Krakow in February to celebrate my husbands 50 thin looking for special places to eat and on his birthday Saturday 22 nd February and also unusual things to do . Thank you

Zambia
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
23 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

There's millions of pieces of information about everything you need to know all over this site and the rest of the Internet.

Have you narrowed it down at all?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,350 posts
30 reviews
32 helpful votes
2. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

take him to the Art restaurant on kanoniczka….its extremely expensive by polish standards but by London standards not so much....i'm sure hes worth it and it will be quite memorable

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Thank you very much for your suggestion about Arts hotel I’m already looking at that for his birthday night thank you I have looked at the websites and still trying to narrow down it’s going to obviously be cold .

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
2,697 posts
148 reviews
132 helpful votes
4. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Have you considered an overnight stay in Zakopane.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Yes but the purpose of asking on here is for personal recommendations which when I’m given them I greatly appreciate !!! I can search the internet of course and I have and got lots of useful info .

7 posts
1 review
6. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

You should go check the Copernicus restaurant. It is located inside a beautiful Renaissance hotel and they serve great dishes. I'm sure he'll like it

Glasgow
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
21 helpful votes
7. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Hi, I'm following this post with interest as we are going to Krakow for a special anniversary and I am researching for somewhere to go for dinner. Art Restaurant and Copernicus both look fab.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
8. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Thank you for your suggestion I will check it out

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
11 helpful votes
9. Re: 50 th Birthday
Save

Consider getting the krakow pass entry to numerous attractions you can buy 2 day or 4 day I have been researching it .

10. Re: 50 th Birthday

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2020, 10:10
Get answers to your questions about Krakow
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.