We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewish Quarter accommodation

Glasgow
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
21 helpful votes
Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Hi, I'm in the process of booking a holiday to Krakow. I'm looking for recommendations for a small hotel or bed and breakfast in the Jewish Quarter. Ideally I would like to be near bars and restaurants. We are not bothered about facilities, more important is a nice ambience in a good location, clean and safe.

Breakfast would be good. Mid-range budget. Thanks in advance.

Papillion, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
46 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Take a look at BC29 Residence. They are apartments. Very nice and moderate price. Right across the street from Corpus Christi Church. We didn't take the breakfast option. Very close to many restaurants and bars.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
21 helpful votes
2. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Thanks, they look lovely. Can you tell me, were there plenty of bar and restaurant options on the doorstep so to speak? Sometimes after a long day's tracking we just want to stay in the vicinity of our hotel.

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
700 posts
15 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Have a look at the Eden or David hotels. 2 minute walk to Plac Nowy.

If you choose either, ask for a room overlooking the cemetery.

Bergen County, New...
Level Contributor
5,644 posts
253 reviews
272 helpful votes
4. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

It is perhaps more expensive than most, but we enjoyed our stay at Metropolitan Boutique Hotel, and even found their laundry service satisfactory-priced.

Beware of Dynamic Currency Conversion when paying by credit card for anything in Poland, including advance-hotel payments. I was unaware that my internet payment for Metropolitan Boutique had DCC on it. Sometimes, you can't avoid it.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
21 helpful votes
5. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Thanks for all your recommendations. I'll have a look at them all, though BC29 Residence really appeals.

Edited: 1 year ago
Papillion, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
46 reviews
16 helpful votes
6. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Martha,

Yes, there were plenty of options within a 5-10 min. walk maximum. I would suggest to do as I did. Get on Google Maps and locate BC29 Residence then zoom in closer and the numerous restaurants, bars, sights, etc. will light up. You can see how much the walking distance/time is by selecting each of them.

7. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2020, 20:00
Glasgow
Level Contributor
777 posts
26 reviews
21 helpful votes
8. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation
Save

Hi, I've booked hotel Eden. Thanks for all the recommendations.

9. Re: Jewish Quarter accommodation

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2020, 10:11
Get answers to your questions about Krakow
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.