We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

Boston
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

We are choosing one or the other for few days away from our vacation in Prague. Which would you choose and why? We will be there early August. And no other suggestions near Prague because we are planning day trips from Prague. Thank you.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
19,518 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

Although I might be a little biased, I would go for Vienna. In Vienna there is much more to do and see than in Dresden.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
34,132 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

Dresden can be done as a day trip from Prague

Hradec Kralove...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

I agree with Dresden its perfect one day trip from Prague, Vienna is possible too same as Munich, just check tickets in czech railways e-shop. All three places have plenty of what to offer.

4. Re: Would you go to Vienna or Dresden.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 11:48