We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to wear?

sherm134
1 post
Save Topic
what to wear?

I'm going to Prague next week, what should I wear? I'm thinking capris/ casual skirts with sandels or cute fashionable running shoes. What about a light sweater? or jacket?!? I have no clue what to expect!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
3,535 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to wear?

I looked at weather.com before I left and it didn't forecast the really hot weather we encountered. What I brought was layers and it worked out fine, short sleeve shirts for each day, one long sleeved shirt and a sweater (which I never used). Make sure you have shoes that can handle the cobblestones and uneven pavement. Saw plenty of people wearing shorts, albeit longer shorts than we wear in the US, and capris.

Philadelphia Area
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to wear?

Comfortable shoes, that is the most important thing!!! Ok, after that...you need a zip up sweat shirt/hoodie or a sweater some evenings. During the day, short sleeves are fine. Yet it rained each day for 2 hours when we were there. This happened EVERY day. It brought the temperature down, so you will need the above..and if it still does that every day in Prague...a small compact umbrella!

3. Re: what to wear?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 21:49