We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to travel from airport to hotel

We are arriving in Prague on the 22nd June for 3 nights an I am wondering what is there best way to get to hotel. We are staying at the hotel Bila Labut which is near the Jewish quarter. Any suggestions are much appreciated

12 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,277 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Prebook a shuttle, much easier for a first timer in Prague. For public transport from the airport it would require at least 2 changes, unless you take the longer route, bus 100 to metro Zlicin, then metro to Florenc.

www.praguetransport.com

https:/…metro.asp

Line B

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Thank you is there a particular company you recommend for one booked shuttle

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,277 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Yes, the link is in my first post...

www.praguetransport.com

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Thank you so much

Noida, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Based on the views in this forum, we used Praguetransport.com’s services for both our transfers (the departure after we were very happy with the arrival). They were prompt to respond and the drivers were punctual on both the occasions. Much cheaper than the hotel transfer and good cars.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Hello advisors. We are two ladies arriving into Prague 1pm on July 28th and leaving 1pm on July 30th. I read you recommend Prague transport.com, but I wonder about another company - Prague-airport-shuttle.cz They do a private car for 22 Euros directly to your hotel, but what interested me is that, if you do their transfer, you get the typical guides book, bottle of water... but you also get a voucher for the free 4 hour walking tour (English only) at 11am daily. AND, they have a Dinner River cruise for 980CZK per person from 6:50p - 10p with free hotel pick up.

Does anyone know anything about this company??? We obviously would have to do the walking tour on the 29th as we arrive too late on the 28th, but we could do the dinner river cruise either night.

AND, any recommendations for the afternoon we arrive, since we are staying in Old Town and the walking tour does Old town, the Jewish Quarter, Marianske Square over the Charles Bridge and ends at Prague Castle.

Thanks sooo much for any advice.

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
42,277 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

If you click on your link for Prague airport shuttle, you will get the same company as in my post 1. So I expect you mean, this one

https://www.prague-airport-shuttle.cz/

They've been in business for a long time.

As far as freebies, most companies offer free tours which are run by someone else, as well as guide books and a bottle of water.

The night dinner cruise, 3 hours, you can get yourself for the same if not a better price. They do not run the cruise.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

Thank you so much. Sounds like I should book the transfers roundtrip for the arrival on the 28th and departure on the 30th which will give me the walking tour voucher, but not pre-book the dinner cruise. I would like to do the river cruise, but figure the dinner will be so much better at a local restaurant???

If we do the 4 hour walking tour on the 29th from 11a - 3p what would you recommend for the afternoon and evening of the 28th???

Noida, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

We did this one in the evening:

https:/…

The food was good and the wine selection, although limited to 2 white and red wines each, was reasonable.

The service and ambience was great.

10. Re: Best way to travel from airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2018, 01:30

Reply to: Best way to travel from airport to hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted