We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

London, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

Just thought I'd ask here before I contact the hotel, do the rooms come with DVD players - or is it possible to take your own DVD player and connect it to the TV? Just thinking that might be a good idea for some evening entertainment if we're not feeling sociable!

London, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

In case anyone was wondering, the hotel have told me that family rooms (at least) have DVD players in them, so that's good news!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

Wonderful News

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

can you confirm this if you have been please, im there in may. also was there any uk tv at all?

London, United...
Level Contributor
233 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

Sorry, only just seen this as we're thinking of going back, so checking out the forum!

All swim up rooms come with a DVD player which plays UK dvds, but I'm not sure about other rooms.

From memory the TV channel selection wasn't really anything to speak of, certainly no UK channels beyond BBC World News I think.

5. Re: Louis Grand hotel - DVD player

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2016, 17:45
Get answers to your questions about Glyfada
Recent Conversations