We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shared shuttle to Sierpe

Cleveland, Ohio
11 posts
Shared shuttle to Sierpe

Hi folks,

Anybody recommend a shared shuttle service that would pick us up from a hotel in San Jose and drop us off in Sierpe timed around the shuttle.

I've communicated with Easy Ride and Super Shuttle (one of them has one that leaves at 4:30 am). Did you know that these two companies are the same?

Anyone have a recommendation for another shared shuttle service that services Sierpe?

Thanks for looking!

1 reply
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Shared shuttle to Sierpe

Some accommodations in DB recommend Transportes Alvarez. I have been in communication with them, but have not used them yet. The drivers there do not speak English. Transportes Avarez did not tell us that, but the hotel owner in Osa says they required min 4 ppl. My understanding is that pick up in SJ city at around 5:30 and from hotels near SJO - at around 6 am. They said it was enough time for the 11:30 boat from Sierpe.

I also had 2 on line chats with EasyrideCR, trying to get some details. First attempt ended in nothing, as instead of answering anything first, the agent kept on trying to complete the booking and be done. Had to disconnect. The second try, another day, was better, but the provided info re pick up times, rest stops, and even the transfer price changed a number of times during one chat about one ride between the 2 destinations in Qn - SJ/SJO and Osa. What we did find out was that their prices are going up in 2019, which had not shown up on their web site. The reviews vary, so not sure about them...

Reply to: Shared shuttle to Sierpe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sierpe