We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reception ideas

Billingham
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
reception ideas

Im getting married in ayia nappa next September and am looking for ideas on the reception. ive been told to leave it till we get there and look around but that would concern me and i wouldnt enjoy the first week.

we get married at 4pm so will be going right through once we ge started , there are 30 of us going and are open to all ideas..

help????

cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reception ideas

Do you want a restaurant or a hotel if its the latter the Alion Hotel is lovely,wonderful staff very helpful but I hav'nt a clue what they charge we stayed there last year and the food was excellent.I would'nt feel happy leaving it till last minute either,you need the first week to work on your tan!!!

Mentioned in this post
Alion Beach Hotel
Alion Beach Hotel
901 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Billingham
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: reception ideas

We were looking at any ideas really. We are at the adams beach and they offer receptions which seem ok, but we want to look at all options. The reports on the adams are that its impersonal which we expect so want to make the reception a little bit different

3. Re: reception ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa