We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire

Hi, Has anyone used Argus Car hire in Ayia napa? How do you rate them? Thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire

Argus are actually a worldwide company, they deal with 800+ car hire firms and act as the agent. So, there's no way of knowing who they'll place your booking with in Ayia Napa to be honest. Argus have been going a long time so your money will be safe but I don't like using agents because of the unknown..........especially the individual car hire companies policies, such as fuel, insurance and extra drivers, there can be a sting in the tail !

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire

Oh thanks... Please can you recommend a firm to us that is reputable......Many thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire

I only use 1 of 3 these days due to their fair fuel policies. In order of choice dependent on price at the time of booking:

www.easyrentacarltd.com - Don't be put off by the mention predominantly of Paphos, they also have an office at Larnaca and will rent on the East Coast too.

www.stevenscarrentals.com

www.force.com.cy

Good luck............be interested to know who gives you the best deal ?

Edited: 25 April 2013, 01:13
oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire

It looks like it will be The Force one, as the other 2 only seem to deliver n pick up from the airport!..Its working out at 112 euros from 10th May til 14th,,Many thanks for your help.

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire

It looks like it will be The Force one, as the other 2 only seem to deliver n pick up from the airport!..Its working out at 112 euros from 10th May til 14th,,Many thanks for your help.

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire

Glad you got sorted........at least you won't be stung on "extras" and the fuel con :)

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car hire

email from "The Force"...they want £i40, so thats too expensive...Have E mailed Stevens.

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car hire

email from "The Force"...they want £i40, so thats too expensive...Have E mailed Stevens.

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car hire

if your still looking,stevens will deliver to your hotel in ayia napa at no extra charge.and what you see is what you pay,no hidden extras,cheers, brian plymouth

oban
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car hire

Hi Brian,

many thanx indeed...We have booked with Stevens now, and are delighted. How much is petrol in Cyprus??

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations