We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

3 posts
Save Topic
Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

Hi me and my boyfriend are going here for 2 weeks at the beginning of September. Really looking forward to the holiday however slightly worried by some of the reviews we've seen. We love a drink and party but also like to be relaxed by the pool during the day. From what we have seen the pool looks really busy during the day with loads of roudy students. Can anyone let me know if it will be like this during September so we can be prepared!! Thanks!

Alion Beach Hotel
Alion Beach Hotel
#3 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
Napa Plaza Hotel
Napa Plaza Hotel
#4 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
Mon Repos Design Hotel
Mon Repos Design Hotel
#6 of 101 hotels in Ayia Napa
hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

Hiya, one of my (much younger!) colleagues stayed here last year and had a ball. She's 21 and is a real party-goer but says it was really noisy all night with people coming back from clubbing totally smashed, and running up and down the corridors slamming doors etc. These apts are renowned for being loud and rowdy with a very "in-your-face" party atmosphere all day and all night. The rooms are meant to be clean but basic. They attract mainly young groups of 18-30-type clubbers looking to party all night and day. Even in September I reckon it will be fun of young groups of girls and lads. If it gets too much for you during the day then just head for the beach. There's loads to choose from and the beaches around Ayia Napa are lovely. Just be prepared!

Mentioned in this post
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

Thanks that's pretty much what I thought it would be like! I'm only 20 and my boyfriend 23 so we want to have some fun, we just want to be able to get away from it all at times too! Looks like we'll be heading for the beach!

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

Bear in mind though that by September the bulk of the party people will have been & gone, August & July being the most popular. As for students again they will also be gone as they'll be due back at Uni/college start of Sept.

So, actually you may well be perfectly fine around the pool without the madness. They are well known for youngsters, but a lot of the apartments were sold off privately so there are people who's best interest is not to have it too rowdy ;)

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

Thats what we're hoping for the bulk of people gone. We understand there will be some groups there which we can deal with as long as its not too busy. We're just worried there will be pool parties everyday with outsiders coming to our hotel! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for your help! You've settled my mind Abit before I go! Really looking forward to it just hope it's alright when we get there!

5. Re: Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa