We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napa Plaza, in Ayia Napa Cyprus

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
13 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Napa Plaza, in Ayia Napa Cyprus

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help. I have booked to stay in this hotel in August and have booked a standard pool view room. I emailed the hotel but they are saying these rooms are situated at block above reception but on the inside to the pool.

Does anyone know if you can see the pool from here ? Im worried we are going to be put to the front of hotel where the noise is. Also are the standard pools rooms okay compared to superior pool view. I booked with Direct Holidays but for the superior room with pool it was an extra £200 odd quid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napa Plaza, in Ayia Napa Cyprus

Have they confirmed you have a pool view though ?

The block above reception is fine, I've stayed at that side before. There's very little difference between standard and superior to be honest, they're not any bigger but you do get tea/coffee making facilities and a fridge in the superior rooms. Not worth £200 more ! The rooms to avoid are at the other end of the hotel which get terrible noise from the church bells as the church is literally just outside your room at the back !! Your luckt to be far enough away from them that they wont bother you at all.

The breakfast terrace is also below the reception rooms. As long as they've confirmed you have a pool view you'll be fine in those rooms.

Nice choice of hotel it's one of my favourites ;o)

2. Re: Napa Plaza, in Ayia Napa Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations