We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice restaurants by aneas hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
nice restaurants by aneas hotel

We are all inclusive, but will probably eat out at least once a week.

Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants within walking distances of the Aneas?

Many thanks

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice restaurants by aneas hotel

Gardens Restaurant is probably the nearest rated place next to you. You can read the reviews on the restaurant reviews on the left side of this page.

You could also take a stroll to Blueberries

To be honest most of the best places to eat are in the centre or Ayia Napa, you can get the local bus just outside your hotel into the centre if you fancy trying any of the top 10 based on reviews.

Sage is a personal favourite of mine along with Blueberries.

Mentioned in this post
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
London, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice restaurants by aneas hotel

Hi

Thanks for your response.

We have been to ayaia napa quite a few times but could not remember what was near this particular hotel ................... totally agree blueberries restaurant has always been a favourite of ours and if we go in the centre we will head there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice restaurants by aneas hotel

Hi Miss Chief 1

I have looked up the restaurant but cannot see any menus on there.

Do you know approx how much say a steak diane would cost?

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nice restaurants by aneas hotel

Hi,

They have their own website http://gardensrestaurant.net/ which usually includes their menus, BUT I suspect the website is undergoing some updating as it's not listed at the minute......they're probably re-doing the menus & pricing.

Keep checking back at it I'm sure it will be done soon. Price wise if memory serves me right from last year there was nothing in it price wise between Gardens and Blueberries ;o)

Somebody did post the following from May 2010 :.......The prices aren’t much different to the UK, with most main dishes costing around €9.50, and deserts around €4.50.

On average, for 1-2 drinks each, a main each, and a desert each, the cost was €35-€40.

Mentioned in this post
Blueberries Restaurant and Bar
Blueberries Restaurant...
643 Reviews
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
5. Re: nice restaurants by aneas hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 14:41
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa