We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

england
2 posts
weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

hi all

im getting married in ayia napa town hall and would love any advice reccommendations etc anyone can offer?

flowers, photographers, receptions etc etc

thanks

cornwall
3 posts
1. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

I highly recommend it, as it was very modern and resonably straight forward and quite relaxed.

They will ask you what music you want played, they have some cd's, but if you don't like Celine Dion and Westlife then remember to take your own!

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
2. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

Hi

We got married at the Town Hall in May 2000. It is very modern and immaculate and the staff were extremely friendly. It was really relaxing and my husband and I did not feel stressed in any way. We hired a taxi which cost about £30 they dressed it up and it certainly didn't look like you typical taxi. The taxi took us from the Dome Hotel to the Town Hall and then for photos and back to the Hotel. Another tip we had our pictures taken and the whole album, including negatives cost £80 and the pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I made the mistake of taking my flowers over with me and could have gotten a beautiful arrangement for alot less hassle than the ones from the UK. I hope this was of some use and all the best on your Wedding Day. We are going back in May to celebrate our Anniversay.

england
2 posts
3. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

hi

thanks for your reply!

do you have any reccommendations or possible websites? thanks x

Ayia Napa
5 posts
4. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

Try WWW.icesculpturescyprus.com for something amazing

salford
Level Contributor
207 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

hi cyprus bride!

me and the wife got married there in august 2002!

it was very hot but inside the town hall it was very cool due to the air con,which was excellent to help you feel relaxed on your big day!!!

we had a drink before our service in one of the many bars close to the town hall.

then after the service we wanted to have our wedding photos taken in the beautiful surroundings of the monastery,10 min walk in the searing heat,but i would advise you to organise taxis which will take a minute!!!

we have enjoyed our wedding and holiday so much that we return there each year for our 2 weeks hols and when we are there we have a stroll around the monastery and chapel on our wedding anniversary!!!

enjoy and goodluck

gizzaldo...

burton on trent
1 post
6. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

my sister would like to get married in cyprus she would like to plan the wedding herself any help or information you could give would be appreciated thank you

Betty

glasgow
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
7. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

Hi, I got married in the town hall Sep06 and it was amazing! The town hall is lovely inside and the monastry is just down the road for your pictures. We travelled with First Choice and they organised a wedding co-ordinator who was so helpful. The flowers you get there are out of this world. We hired a taxi that cost us £70cyp and it was like a limo it was all done up white ribbon on front and flowers on the parcel shelf and it was a white merc. The driver took us to the town hall and then drove us as close as he could get to the monastry and then back to our hotel that was right on the beach for more pictures- just go to any taxi rank and they will bend over backwards to help you. We had a photographer that first choice also organised for us who was excellent and I think he cost about £250 for 100 pictures, 12 large pictures in a lovely album all the negatives, cd-rom of all the pictures and a beautiful framed picture. We had our reception in a beautiful restaraunt called Garden of Eden which is 5mins away in a taxi(only costs £4cyp) There are lots of very good hairdressers and beauticians who will come to your hotel- very easy to find when you get there. If you havent already bought your wedding rings wait until you get there - I wish that I had. My husband bought his out there. There is the most fantastic jewellers called Melekkis Jewellery about 20 min drive from Ayia Napa.They send a car out to pick you up and drop you off and it doesnt cost you a penny! They have the best range of wedding rings I have ever seen and I used to work in a jewellers!!! They ply you with lots of champagne and are very helpful and not at all pushy sellers.(http://www.melekkis.net) Hope this info has been of some help. Feel free to ask anything else.

Stavanger
1 post
8. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

Hello!

We`re concedering getting married in Agia Napa this summer but can anyone please give me the address to the town hall?!

Thanks.

9. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2007, 16:34
Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: weddings in ayia napa (town hall)

I got married in the town hall in 1998.

We had a wonderful day. I word of advice book a photographer when you get there in any of the processing shops it works out much cheaper and there are plenty of florists and hairdressers.

Have a lovely day

Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations