We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rent

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Apartment rent

Hello! I'm palnning to go to Cyprus with small kids and want to rent an apartment. Our main purpose is to spend time on lovely sandy beach, so easy access to the sea is essential.

I've seen many ads of apt rent in Nissi Elena Court, Nissi 3 Complex and some in Golden Sands. All say "close to the beach". Can someone help me make a choice? We need quite location as close to beach as possible.

Thanks a lot!

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
1. Re: Apartment rent

They're perfect for what you need. Quiet complex on Nissi Avenue and a 10 minute walk to Nissi Beach.

There is a past thread further down the forum all about these apartments with lots of recent posts

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
2. Re: Apartment rent

Thank a lot! Will refer to search for more details

UK
Level Contributor
14,015 posts
139 reviews
3. Re: Apartment rent

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g262055-i9247-k3…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g262055-i9247-k3…

4. Re: Apartment rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2011, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations