We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants - Ayia Napa

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants - Ayia Napa

Hi,

I have just booked my first return visit to Napa for 4 years, in previous visits we have enjoyed The Limelight Taverna and Tony`s, these restaurants used to be quite good, Are they still okay?

Tony`s used to be operated by an older guy with sterotypical beard!

Does anyone know if this is still the case?

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants - Ayia Napa

Can't comment on Tony's but I do think you'll see a difference at Limelight. I think it's gone downhill, it was always a favourite for the last 15 years but we've stopped using it or recommending it anymore. Food portions are still huge but service not great, prices hiked up & attn to detail not like it used to be.

We use the Napa Tavern just around the corner these days & really rate it.

2. Re: Restaurants - Ayia Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 17:05
3. Re: Restaurants - Ayia Napa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations