We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Nissi Beach hotel

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding at Nissi Beach hotel

Hi,

Wondered if anyone could answer a few questions for me?

I am trying to deside on a wedding location & really like the look of the Nissi Beach. It has great reviews too.

Am i best hiring a wedding planner or just go through the hotel? Worried that i will only be able to choose things they offer e.g photographer, flowers.

Does anyone know what hotels are around this hotel for other guests to stay in?

Has anyone had there reception here? I want somewhere where everyone can have good food and have good music e.g dj and not be worried that the music has to go off at midnight.

Thankyou in advance

Sarah

UK
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Nissi Beach hotel

Sarah,

if you use the search facility above your post & type in NISSI WEDDING there's 100s of past posts that should help you including a lot of recent posts about the same hotel.

Google Medweds as they're very popular planners. If you scroll the the pages in the forum there's a lot of recent posts regarding them too.

2. Re: Wedding at Nissi Beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2011, 11:58
Get answers to your questions about Ayia Napa
Recent Conversations